25 January 2017

THIS IS AYANDA NCWANE UPDATES FOR THE DEATH OF HIS HUBAND SIFISO NCWANE - A SOUTH AFRICA GOSPEL STAR

It's only 54 days since you left me, but my heart it feels like Yesterday.
I can still smell your perfume, feel your arms around me every morning. Only if there was
a manual to walk this journey. I'll hold on to that my love. Rest well, we still feel your 
powerful presence.





What I can say;
Our condolences and prayers to Ayanda, the children, his mother and the rest of the beloved family. May God keep you strong during this difficult time. Rest in Peace Sfiso Ncwane https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v7/f6c/1/16/2764.png... it is a great blessing to have been used by God to be His instrument.

Madam, you are one in a million....one of the strongest and one of a kind ...there is a reason why you are going through this pain...like pastor Benjamin Dube said in one of his song "hold on a little bit longer everything is gonna  be alright "God is going to heal you just take it one step at a time...you are a blessing and a role model to women out there regardless of your age....
Just hold on maNcwane God is watching over u and ur family,He is busy now mending ur broken hearts,u not alone in this,we also with u ,God will forever love u,stay Blessed , we love you.


0 comments:

HEART OF WORSHIP

HEART OF WORSHIP