2 August 2016

CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP UNIVERSITY - SCHOOL OF IMPARTATION



I have sincerely enjoyed my learning experience with Christian Leadership University (CLU). These courses have opened a new dimension in my relationship with the Lord that I never dreamed exists! The depth of His love for us has become a “heart reality” rather than just a mental acknowledgement. As I seek Him for my life’s future direction, I hope to work with CLU toward a Master’s degree in the not so distant future. May God bless you all for your diligence in teaching the truth. Christianity is about relationship, not religion!

 John Shabani with other students after completed their studies at Christian Leadership University

 Bachelor of Biblical Studies Certificate



Dr. Mark & Petti Virkler
CLU Founders 


For information:
Facebook pages:
- Mark Virkler
- communion with God
- Christian leadership university
John Shabani

0 comments:

HEART OF WORSHIP

HEART OF WORSHIP