11 August 2012

DON MOEN IN DAR EA SALAAM TANZANIA

love tanzania festival

Hi Don,
Thank you Lord for bring Don and Nicole c. Mullen  into my life, Please Lord watch over don and his family and his team as they are in Tanzania, watch over them and keep them safe in the countries he travels too, Your message this week is  a big blessing to me.  I just put my computer on and prayed please lord let Don put his new message up and you had and your message was answering some of the things I am going through and gave me strength to look to Jesus to the finish line thanks Don for your podcast your music and God will always make way for us God bless you and I will always pray for you.
 Don Moen live in Dar es salaam

Also I really pass my thanksgiving to Andrew Palau for A powerful opportunity to reach Tanzania with the love and Good News of Jesus Christ. 
John Shabani

0 comments:

HEART OF WORSHIP

HEART OF WORSHIP